Thursday, June 11, 2015

Check It Out!

I just wanted to take a few minutes to update.   We're still in the process of packing and purging. ...we head out for the east coast on Monday morning.
Now, through all of this hoopla, and the sheer exhaustion of packing, shuffling, loading and unloading donations, arranging for pickup of larger donations, and dealing with the ups and downs of teen angst, among other emotional displays and discussions, I have had no desire to pull out the S Solution.   I can't begin to explain how happy this makes me feel. ...I'm not worried about dying. ...I truly want to live this done-over life of mine.  
I will be thinking of you,  my dear readers, while traveling across almost 2000 miles next week.   I will be sure to check back in once we get there, too! Until then, I have more than a body, especially a pretty broken one, can deal with, so I won't likely be posting again until we've made our way to NC.
Until then, be happy....stay safe. ...know that you matter. ...and may peace be with you!  Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment